Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Learning the Art of the Animatic

Soooo, I've got a storyboarding class where we took our storyboards all the way into animatics, and here's my first shot at one. Using a PC was definately a chore, but premier turned out to be a nice change from photoshop and painter. I actually got to make stuff move, kinda.



I think it needs some ambient noise, like birds, or cars, or... breezes? There's still some timing issues. I liked the ending better when it just ended after the frog blinks rather than having the bug hit the windshield. I completely understand why it was suggested to add the bug ending because it had an unfinished or 'to be continued' feel though, so it was added (a little slopilly hah).

anyways, we're moving onto another animatic now, and the star of this one is this little pygmy dude...

No comments: